1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Place silverbeet on baking tray and drizzle on ¼ tbs olive oil and salt. Toss to coat leaves in oil. Place in oven, about 15 minutes. Toss regularly to cook leaves evenly.
3. Heat 3/4 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the potatoes and cook, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until crisp and lightly golden.
4. Remove potatoes from pan, place on baking tray and then transfer to oven to keep warm.
5. Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook eggs sunny side up, 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Combine potatoes and silverbeet in large serving bowl. Divide mixture among plates, and top with eggs, parmesan and pepper.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.