1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine apple concentrate, 1/2 tsp plum vinegar, 1/2 tsp mustard and 1 tbs olive oil in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and coat both sides.
3. Oil grill pan and heat over high heat. Sear chicken, 3 to 4 minutes, on each side.
4. Transfer chicken to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in oven and cook, 10 minutes.
5. Combine the grated beetroot, carrot, apple and walnuts in a serving bowl.
6. Mix remaining plum vinegar, mustard and olive oil with apple cider vinegar in small jar. Season with pepper. Stir well. Pour dressing over salad.
7. Serve chicken with salad.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,802 kJ (437 cal), 37g protein, 9g carbs, 3g fibre, 27g fat (5g sat fat), 528mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.