1. Combine garlic, chilli, ginger, fish sauce, tamari and lemon juice together.
2. Cut 4 20cm x 25cm sheets of foil, and turn up the sides to make open parcels.
3. Place equal quantities of mushrooms, broad beans and tomatoes on each foil parcel. Top with fish, and spoon dressing evenly over each fillet.
4. Fold sides of foil parcels to close. Steam fish, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve with sesame seeds and coriander.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,152 kJ (279 cal), 43g protein, 10g carbs, 8g fibre, 5g fat (1g sat fat), 589mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.