1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Tuck garlic and lemon slices between spatchcock skin and meat. Brush spatchcock with ½ tbs olive oil and season with pepper.
3. Toss remaining olive oil and lemon juice through cauliflower.
4. Divide spatchcock and cauliflower onto two baking trays. Place in oven to roast, 25 minutes.
5. Transfer spatchcock to serving platter, cover with foil, and set aside to rest, about 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Combine walnuts, salt and rocket with cauliflower and return to oven while spatchcock rests.
7. Cut spatchcock into pieces and serve with cauliflower mixture.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING (WITH SKIN)
2,306 kJ (559 cal), 30g protein, 18g carbs, 6g fibre, 40g fat (11g sat fat), 326mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.