1. Heat oil in a large pot set over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion, chopped chilli, garlic, chilli powder and cumin; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken, stock and beans; bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until
chicken is tender, about 30 minutes.
4. Stir in polenta and coriander; simmer until chilli thickens slightly, about another 25 minutes.
5. Ladle into 6 bowls and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
1,675 kJ (400 cal), 40g protein, 19g carbs, 6g fibre, 18g fat (5g sat fat), 616mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.