1. Put flour, salt and pepper in a large snap-lock bag.
2. Pat chicken with paper towel to dry. Put a piece of chicken inside bag and shake to coat; repeat process until remaining chicken is coated in crumbs. Arrange pieces in a single layer on a plate.
3. Heat 2 tbs of the olive oil in a large nonstick frypan set over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches and without crowding pan, add chicken and cook, turning, until golden brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes (depending on thickness).
4. Transfer chicken to plate and cover to keep warm.
5. Make sauce: add remaining oil, and capers and onion to pan; cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Pour wine, stock and lemon juice into pan; simmer until liquid reduces by one-third, about 4 minutes. Transfer sauce to a bowl or gravy boat.
6. Add spinach to pan, gradually, along with a few tablespoons of water. Cook, stirring constantly, until spinach just wilts, about 3 minutes.
7. Divide spinach among 4 plates, top with chicken and sauce, and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
2,024 kJ (483 cal), 42g protein, 18g carbs, 5g fibre, 24g fat (5g sat fat), 416mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.