1. Heat oven to 200°C. Pat chicken dry with some paper towel. Coat a roasting pan with olive-oil spray. Place chicken in centre of pan and surround with potato halves.
2. Mix seasoning and oil in a bowl. Use hands to rub mixture all over chicken; rub spice remaining on hands onto potatoes.
3. Squeeze 1 lime wedge over chicken and stuff the rest into its cavity; tie chicken legs with kitchen string. Put garlic in corners of roasting pan and spray it with olive oil.
4. Roast chicken in centre of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of meat (without touching bone) registers 74°C; this should take 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
5. Leave chicken to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with potatoes and roast garlic to spread on chicken.
Nutritional Info per serving (without skin)
1,715 kJ (410 cal), 45g protein, 21g carbs, 5g fibre, 14g fat (4g sat fat), 164mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.