1. Heat oven to 230°C. Line a shallow baking pan with foil, then spray with olive oil.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towel and rub all over with mustard. Put breadcrumbs, paprika, cayenne and pepper in a shallow bowl; stir. Press chicken into crumb mixture, patting to adhere.
3. Place chicken in prepared baking pan. Lightly coat top of meat with olive-oil spray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 220°C and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken
is golden brown and cooked through.
5. Toss vinegar through coleslaw; serve with chicken.
Nutritional Info per serving (without skin)
1,921 kJ (459 cal), 52g protein, 22g carbs, 3g fibre, 17g fat (5g sat fat), 576mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.