1. Place noodles in a large bowl; cover with cold water. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil; add noodles and stir for 30 seconds.
3. Drain and divide among 4 serving bowls.
4. Heat stock to a rolling boil. Add broccoli and bean sprouts; cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Arrange chicken on top of noodles. Pour hot stock and vegetables over chicken. Top with fried shallots, coriander and basil.
6. Sprinkle chilli with rice vinegar and scatter into soups before serving.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,283 kJ (306 cal), 17g protein, 46g carbs, 4g fibre, 5g fat (1g sat fat), 885mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.