1. Preheat oven to 180°C. To prevent sticking, line a 20cm-square cake tin with a piece of baking paper.
2. Sift flours, spices, bicarb soda and sugar into a large bowl. Combine egg, oil, nuts, banana and pineapple in a separate bowl. Fold dry ingredients through wet mixture until just combined.
3. Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of cake comes out clean and dry, about 1 hour.
leave cake in tin to cool for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
4. Place cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon zest and Natvia in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
5. Spread icing on top of cake and serve.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,204 kJ (288 cal), 5g protein, 22g carbs, 2g fibre, 20g fat (3g sat fat), 106mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.