1/2 cup breadcrumbsLime cream
1. Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let soak for 10 minutes or until softened.
2. Drain, pat dry, abd remove and discard the stems and seeds. Chop the flesh.
3. Coat a large skillet pan with cooking spray. Add the onions and carrots. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened.
4. Stir in the peppers, mushrooms, corn, parsley, cumin and vinegar. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
5. Place the beans in a large bowl. Use the back of a wooden spoon to mash about half of the beans. Stir in the cornmeal and the vegetable mixture until well combined. Form into four 1-inch thick patties. Roll in the bread crumbs to coat.
6. Wipe out the skillet and coat with cooking spray. Place over a medium heat until hot. Add the burger patties and cook for 5 minutes per side or until browned and hot throughout.Lime cream:
Nutritional info: 1090kJ, 2.2g fat (0.4g sat), 1.9mg cholesterol, 586.8mg sodium, 53.2g cabrs, 8.1g sugars, 11.1g fibre, 12.8g protein
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.