1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Spray a 13-cm x 22-cm loaf tin with cooking oil; line it with baking paper.
3. Place oil, sugar and molasses in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined; gradually beat in eggs.
4. Combine bicarb soda, salt, almond meal and flours in a separate bowl; add gingers.
5. Stir wet mixture through dry ingredients to form a sloppy batter.
6. Pour batter into tin and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the gingerbread’s centre comes out clean.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,112 kJ (266 cal), 5 g protein, 30 g carbs, 1 g fibre, 14 g fat (2 g sat fat),169 mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.