1. Heat ½ the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add leek, celery and garlic and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add cup mushroom, increase heat to high and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Remove mushroom mixture from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining oil to pan. Add lamb and cook for 5 minutes or until well browned. Add celery seeds and cook for 1 minute. Return mushroom mixture to pan, add porcini mushrooms and stock, and season. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 hours or until lamb is tender, topping up with water, as needed.
3. Pour cooking liquid into a second saucepan and cook over a medium heat until reduced to a sauce consistency. Transfer sauce to lamb mixture.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta, following pack instructions or until al dente. Drain well and stir into lamb mixture.
5. Stir in grated parmesan and mint. Drizzle with a little truffle oil and serve with shaved parmesan.You might also like this
Orecchiette is a pasta typical of Puglia or Apulia, a region of Southern Italy. Its name comes from its shape, which reminds people of a small ear.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.