1. Heat oil in stockpot over medium-high heat.
2. Add mushroom and sauté for 4 minutes.
3. Stir in cabbage, 1 tsp of the oregano and half of the garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add stocks, water and tomato paste. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Mix rice and milk in a bowl. Add beef, egg, parmesan, 1 1/2 tbs of the parsley, pepper and remaining oregano and garlic. Form teaspoon-sized amounts of mixture into mini-meatballs.
5. Simmer mini-meatballs in stock mixture until rice cooks, about 15 minutes.
6. Add capsicum and remaining parsley. Season with more pepper if necessary.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,247 kJ (298 cal), 24 g protein, 27 g carbs, 5 g fibre, 9 g fat (3 g sat fat), 1,060 mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.