1. Coat the base and sides of a slow-cooker pot with olive oil.
2. Place ribs in pot.
3. Combine honey, tamari, ginger, sambal oelek, garlic, three-quarters of the shallots and water; pour over ribs.
4. Cover and cook on low heat until ribs are tender when tested with a fork, 7 to 8 hours.
5. Transfer ribs to a chopping board and remove meat from bones. Skim fat from pot and reserve juices.
6. Cook noodles as per packet directions; drain.
7. Toss noodles with 1 cup reserved juices. Divide among 6 serving bowls.
8. Top with meat and remaining shallots, drizzle with more juices and garnish with lime wedges.
Nutritional Info per serving
2,048 kJ (489 cal), 35 g protein, 63 g carbs, 3 g fibre, 10 g fat (4 g sat fat), 753 mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.