1. Coat the base and sides of a slow-cooker pot with olive oil.
2. Place onion in pot. Add chicken in one layer and top with capsicum.
3. Whisk stock, flour and paprika in a separate bowl; pour into pot.
4. Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender and cooked through, 6 to 7 hours.
5. Prepare noodles as per packet directions and toss with sour cream. Place noodles in serving bowls, top with chicken mixture and serve with a sprinkling of parsley.
Nutritional Info per serving
1,641 kJ (392 cal), 34 g protein, 31 g carbs, 3 g fibre, 14 g fat (5 g sat fat), 234 mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.