Lemon wedges, to serveHOMEMADE HARISSA
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Slash breast and legs of chicken horizontally and rub with oil.
2. Use a mortar and pestle to grind baharat spice mix, fennel, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme until combined. Massage mixture into chicken and set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Roast chicken for 35-40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, to make harissa, put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Spread on a serving platter.
5. Top harissa with chicken and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THIS RECIPE
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.