1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
2. Lie the chicken on a flat surface and slice along the middle of the fillet to form a pocket.
3. Mix together the feta, capsicum, pine nuts, chives, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast, then seal with a toothpick.
4. Line a CorningWare Etch Square Baker with non-stick baking paper. Place the chicken breasts on top and brush with a little olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Remove the toothpicks, slice chicken and serve with salad or steamed vegetables.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.