1. Heat stock in a large saucepan over a medium heat until hot.
2. Heat oil in a separate large saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for about 6 minutes or until translucent. Stir in the cumin, capsicums, tomatoes, chilli, sugar and stock.
3. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and puree with a stick blender until smooth. Transfer to a large jug, then put in fridge.
4. When cold, add lime juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Divide among serving bowls and top with dollops of sour cream, prawns and coriander. Serve with lime wedges on the side.You might also like:
Roasted capsicums are available in supermarkets or delicatessens, or it’s also easy to roast your own. For a twist, use fresh crab instead of prawns.
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.