1. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine 1 tbs of the olive oil and garlic. Brush the top of each pizza base with half of the garlic oil.
3. Place bases on grill pan, oil-side down, and heat until bottoms of bases are golden, about 2 minutes.
4. Flip bases, brush with remaining garlic oil and evenly top with ricotta and parmesan.
5. Grill until bottoms of bases are golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Sprinkle parsley, pine nuts and pepper over pizzas; drizzle with remaining olive oil.
7. Cut each pizza into 4 slices to serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING (2 slices)
1,505 kJ (359 cal), 14 g protein, 24 g carbs, 5 g fibre, 23 g fat (6 g sat fat), 477 mg sodium
Copyright © 2013 Yahoo!7
All rights reserved.