Isabelle Cornish, the fresh new face of the Kérastase Paris Cristalliste collection, dazzled at the launch in Sydney on Tuesday January 22nd, with hair styled by Paloma Rose Garcia from Oscar Oscar salon in Paddington.
1. Bath and care for he hair using Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Fins (fine hair) or Epais (thick
hair) followed by Lait Cristal.
2. Work 1-2 pumps of Cristalliste Lumiére Liquid through towel dried lengths and ends for great shine. For fine hair clients in need of extra lift, apply a small amount of Age Premium Mousse Substantif to the roots.
3. Blow dry the hair completely. Create a deep side part by using the arch of the eyebrow as a guide, parting the hair back to the crown.
4. Using a 1-inch curling tong, start at the front and vertically curl the hair section to the cheekbone. Curl
the remaining lengths by holding the tongs horizontally. Pin curls to scalp and leave to cool.
STYLE TIP: For a longer hold, spray hair section with a fine hairspray like Kérastase Chroma Sensitive Laque Fixante before curling.
5. Remove pins and use a soft bristle brush to gently relax the wave. Sweep hair over shoulder, same side as the fringe. Smooth hair on the other side and secure with a pin behind the ear. Finish with Kérastase Chroma Sensitive Laque Fixante to hold style in place.
- Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Fins / Epais $38.00
- Kérastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal $44.50
- Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiére Liquid $44.00
- Kérastase Chroma Sensitive Laque Fixante $44.00The Kérastase Cristalliste collection will be available nationwide at Kérastase salons from February 1. Find your nearest stockist at Kerestase.com.au.