AnnaLynne McCord, star of 90120 the new generation, treated her 100,000 twitter fans when she posted a topless picture of herself.
The original photo that AnnaLynne posted
An honest fan (Megan Rae) replied to AnnaLynne, tweeting, "beautiful picture...but are you naked?"
AnnaLynne was quick to react, cropping the photo - enough to suggest she was still topless, without showing everything! She wrote alongside it: "This is for you @meganraee You rock! Xxx A."
However, the racy image continued to cause a commotion even after she had pulled it down with one British male fan prompting her to enter a fit of giggles when he made reference to it.
Ian Stenning wrote: "I think we all really know who this was for. --> me."
The star didn’t take the mishap too seriously though, suggesting her fans share the naked photographs amongst themselves.
"Hahaha! Megan, you feel like sharing? Very funny I actually LOL-ed xxxA."
AnnaLynne has addressed the 'incident' saying, "My only response to all these lovely people is, 'He who be without sin case the first stone,'" McCord told Global Grind on Tuesday. "If you have never messed up or done anything wrong in your life, then please, feel free to judge me."
"I'm a human being and we make mistakes."
AnnaLynne isn't the first celeb to tweet a picture they shouldn't have.
1. Dean McDermott: What was supposed to be a candid moment of the star's son, Liam, turned into a sneak peek of Spelling's boobs! Hubby Dean McDermott tweeted the photo not realising that his wife's breasts were out in plain sight. It was quickly taken down.
2. Russell Brand: Was this the beginning of the end for Katy & Russell? Her soon-to-be ex-husband tweeted out this photo of Perry, lounging around without make-up, which was also quickly removed from his Twitter feed.
3. Kevin McHale: In the foreground Jenna Ushkowitz and Damien McGinty look adorable. And no, they're all covered up so nothing is peeking through. But if you look at Kevin McHale's twitpic closely, you will notice that Lea Michele and Corey Monteith are getting pretty close in the background. Did he reveal the secret on-screen couple?
4. Paris Hilton: Remember when the heiress got busted for cocaine? And she tried to get out of it by saying that she didn't know it was drugs (she thought it was gum) and that the purse wasn't hers? Well, that might have worked had she not posted a twitpic of the same bag a month and a half prior with the caption, "Love My New Chanel Purse I got Today. :)"
5. Ashton Kutcher: Demi Moore's soon-to-be-ex tweeted a photo of her bending over in a white two-piece with the caption, "watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love God! Shh don't tell wifey."