Ok, I may not have my outfits ready... I know I know there's no excuses for being behind when it comes to fashion-week outfits, but this year I am. Honestly a cupboard full of clothes and nothing to wear!
But one things for sure - our site is raring to go, and so is my iPhone full of apps that are going to get me in the fashion week state of mind.FIRST UP: Shopping apps
- ASOS - umm hello danger
- NET A PORTER - I lied, this is danger!
- ETSY - Everything you could ever want at your finger tips from Vintage fashion to Antiques.
SECONDLY: If it talks like a duck, it's...
- SPEAK CHIC - teaches you how to pronounce each brand correctly when others are flubbing those hard to say brand names, you'll be a pro in no time!
- THE CUT: ON THE RUNWAY - Follow what's happening on the runways, be the first to hear the latest fashion news, and see who is on the sidelines of the catwalk.
FINALLY: Capture it!
- INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, FACEBOOK will be my BFFs this fashion week.
SORRY FINALLY: The app that I need, DRESS ASSISTANT. You know your favourite part in Clueless, yes the scene where she's checking what she should wear via a computer. TA DA! Organise, remember, experiment and play with all your clothes and accessories, as well as add in new purchases!
I'm going to head back into my closet now and try make some sense before next week. Don't forget to check back in on the site to see all the coverage from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!Much love,
FAME GAL XOXO