Click here for more craft and decorating videosStorage tips for the bedroom:
- Add some storage above your bed like wall shelves. It not only adds something to your room, but it also gives you added storage space.
- Say goodbye to small side tables and hello to tall vertical spaces. Wall shelves are great because they work like a side table but give you so much more room to work with.
- Add a secondary hanging rail to your cupboard so you can hang your short clothes on top of each other.
- Invest in boxes. They are neat, tidy and cheap and can be kept in all different places.
- Fit out your doors with hooks, it's a cheap and easy way to save space.
- Buy a bench seat and drawers in one.
- Plastic containers are a great way to hide those items that you don't use anymore but just can't let go of.
Click here for the TOP 40 STORAGE IDEAS
Storage and unclutter checklist: 1.
Set a goal such as tidying the dining room, garage, etc, and do it.2.
Have three boxes: one for rubbish, one for recycling and one for items to keep. Even if you're interrupted during a session, your uncluttering will stay organised.3.
Set a deadline but be realistic. To unclutter your whole life might take a year.4.
Chunk the job down - tidying just one shelf of the linen cupboard is a start.5.
Allocate time. Allow 15 minutes minimum and 30 minutes maximum per unclutter session. Set yourself three unclutter sessions a week.
6. Work to completion. Finish one drawer, one shelf or one room before you go on to the next.
What is your top storage tip?Like' us on FacebookFollow us on twitterSign up to our weekly FREE online newsletterDownload our FREE food app