- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
2 cups chopped marshmallowsFrosting
1. Preheat oven to 180ÂºC. Line the base and sides of a 24cm square shallow pan with baking paper. Put the butter and dark chocolate in a medium heavy-based pan and stir over a low heat until the butter is melted.
2. Crack eggs into a medium mixing bowl, add the sugar and beat until mixture has increased in volume, is thick and is pale yellow in colour. Add the flour and salt, and stir to combine. Add the pecans and bourbon, and stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted halfway into the centre comes out clean.
4. To make frosting, put the butter, chocolate and milk in a medium heavy-based pan and stir over a low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla, then transfer to an electric mixer. Beat on medium speed while adding the icing sugar. Beat frosting for 10 minutes, or until very smooth.
5. As soon as the brownie comes out of the oven, top with the frosting and marshmallows and set aside to cool. Once cooled cut into squares or bars using a hot, wet knife.