- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
If you want your wedges to be extra spicy, just add more paprika.
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Put 2 roasting pans or high-sided oven trays in the oven to heat.
2. Meanwhile, cut potatoes lengthways into thin wedges, about 1.5cm thick.
3. Put cornflour, paprika and garlic salt in a large zip-lock bag and shake well to combine. Add potato wedges and shake until well coated.
4. Remove trays from oven. Add enough oil to each tray to form a thin pool. Return trays to oven for 3 minutes.
5. Remove trays from oven and, working quickly, arrange coated wedges on trays. Roast for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with chicken salt and serve immediately.