- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
If you want a alcohol-free version leave out the Frangelico or Brandy.
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Roughly chop hazelnuts and divide between 6 serving glasses, reserving a little for garnish. Put glasses in freezer to chill.
2. Meanwhile, put Frangelico, cocoa and 100g of the sugar in a heatproof bowl and stir to combine. Put bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
3. Put thickened cream and remaining sugar in a separate large bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Fold in double cream and gently fold cream mixture through cooled Frangelico mixture.
4. Divide Frangelico cream mixture between chilled glasses and put in fridge for 40 minutes or until firm.
5. To make chocolate swirls, use a small round pastry cutter to scrape chocolate across surface, on a slight angle, towards you. Put swirls on an oven tray and refrigerate or freeze until required.
6. Top each dessert with a little of the reserved hazelnut, honeycomb and chocolate swirls to serve.
Salty, sweet and so good, this salad stack has it...
Light as a feather with a delicate citrus zing...