- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
10 ProPoints values per serve
1. Preheat oven to 120°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place quinoa and 1¹/³ cups water in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 12-15 minutes or until water has evaporated and grains are tender. Transfer grains to a large bowl. Add currants, ½ the lemon, cumin and parsley. Cool.
3. Place trout on prepared tray and carefully fill cavity with quinoa mixture. Lightly spray trout with olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover with a layer of baking paper and loosely seal edges. Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
4. When cool, cut skin along back of fish from head to tail and gently peel away. Carefully turn trout over, transferring fish to a serving plate. Peel away skin from other side and discard.
5. Combine fresh parsley, coriander, dill and remaining preserved lemon in a medium bowl, then drizzle with olive oil. Pile herb salad on top of trout and serve at room temperature.
Salty, sweet and so good, this salad stack has it...
Light as a feather with a delicate citrus zing...