- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
Nicola, Dutch creams and kipfler potatoes are ideal for this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Put bacon on an oven tray and cook for 10 minutes or until brown and crispy. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
2. Meanwhile, put potato and salt in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes or until potato is tender and almost falling apart. Drain.
3. Add vinegar to potato, toss, then set aside to cool to room temperature.
4. Put mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustards and Tabasco in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put potato in a shallow serving bowl. Top with mayo mixture, spring onion and herbs and toss to combine. Cut eggs in half lengthways and arrange on top of salad. Scatter chopped bacon over top. Serve with a green salad on the side, if you wish.