- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
Extra grapes, to serve(optional)
Dressing1 large bunch dark-red grapes, halved
1. Cut each chicken breast into 3 strips.
2. Use a mortar and pestle to crush salt, garlic, thyme and peppercorns together to form a paste.
3. Rub mixture over chicken strips, then wrap each in 1 slice pancetta. Press to flatten slightly, then put in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Run a peeler down sides of parsnips to create thin, long ribbons. Line a plate with paper towel.
5. Heat 2 Tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add parsnip ribbons, in batches, and cook until light brown. Transfer to plate and season with extra salt. Repeat with remaining ribbons and set aside.
6. To make dressing, combine grapes, vinegar, oil, parsley and onion in a medium bowl.
7. Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken and cook, pressing down to flatten, for 2 minutes on each side.
8. Divide spinach between 4 plates. Top each with parsnip, chicken, pancetta and dressing. Add remaining parsnip and extra grapes, if desired, and serve.