- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
April 3, 2008, 10:31 am betterhomesgardens
"It can start with just one flea. Then, before you know it, one flea becomes ten, then those ten fleas turn into hundreds or even thousands, infesting not just your pet but your entire home as well." Dr Harry Cooper
The few fleas you may see on your pet are only the tip of the iceberg. Adult fleas represent a mere 5% of the total flea population. The other 95% are the eggs, larvae and pupae in your home environment, just waiting for the right conditions to develop into adult fleas.
USING FRONTLINE PLUS® EVERY MONTH STOPS FLEA NUMBERS FROM MULTIPLYING
(S)-methoprene, kills flea eggs and stops larval and pupal development. Monthly application of FRONTLINE PLUS all-year-round will deplete the flea population on your pet and in your home environment over time.
Although we are all trying to fit more and more into our busy lives, it's still important to remember the needs of your best friend. Treat all of your pets for fleas every month and watch Better Homes and Gardens on the last Friday of every month for FRONTLINE PLUS FRIDAY, when Dr Harry Cooper will talk about monthly flea treatment with FRONTLINE PLUS.
Your pet will love you for it!Back to Welcome