- TV & Video
- Renovation & Decorating
- How To
- Be Healthy
- home beautiful
'Check out the Better Homes and Gardens PINTEREST board for more great ideas and tips here!
How admirable are those people who can whip up a cake at the drop of a hat! Serving up a tried and true favourite never fails to delight the crowd. So, if you don’t have a great recipe that you can effortlessly trot out anytime, check out the September issue of Better Homes and Gardens because we have the solution for you. Our polls, your requests and lists of the most highly sought after recipes all over the place have presented us with five magic recipes you’ll love. But, in our books, giving you just the recipes is not enough, so you’ll see we’ve regaled you with every possible tip and hint to enable you to become a cake cook extraordinaire. And, once you’ve selected your favourite from the list, just bake it over and over until you can do it from memory and without a hitch. Loving that!Julia Zaetta
- Get inspired with our 24-page kitchens special pullout book featuring the latest design ideas, best buys in appliances and gadgets for all budgets. Plus, learn how to plan the perfect kitchen layout!
- Time to take out the needle and thread! We have plenty of fantastic and exquisite stitch projects for you to try. Learn how to create 10 crafty ideas and get stitching!
- Plant up your vegie patch with the tasty and nutritious goodness of big, juicy tomatoes. Learn how to prune like a pro as we show you six ways to take a bough.
- See how you can make the perfect top five classic favourite cakes and we tell you every baking tip you need to know! You’ll find creamy carrot cakes, light-as-air sponge, luscious chocolate cake and more. Cake it away!
- PLUS - win a $20,000 mega prize pack!
All this and more for only $6.20! Pick up a copy at your favourite newsagent or supermarket today!
Joh joins A Place to Call Home star Frankie J...
Joh visits tennis legend Todd Woodbridge and Ed...