Name: Emma Jackson
From: Joyner, QLD
Olympic event: Triathlon
Number of Olympics competed in: This will be my first one
1. Best thing about being on the 2012 Olympic team: Fulfilling a life long dream of mine to represent Australia at the Olympic Games and to be able to call myself an Olympian.
2.Career highlight so far: 2010 U23 World Champion at only 18 years of age - still being eligible to race in the Junior category.
3. What will you eat the night before your race? Spaghetti bolognese is what I always like to eat the night before a race.
4. And once it's all over? Definitely some ice cream and I am also looking forward to trying some different food in the Olympic village.5. Biggest tip for a beginner in your sport: Make sure you practise your transitions as valuable time can be won and also lost in T1 and T2.
6. Favourite motivational quote: Believe it, achieve it.
7. Song/artist that gets you pumped when training: I don't really listen to music when I train so I don't have one.
8. Any secret talents? None that I have come across yet!
9. Celebrity you'd most like to meet: Rodger Federer - maybe if I'm lucky I will run into him in the village.
10. Favourite Oakley product: Oakley Radar Edge
Emma Jackson is an Oakley athlete. Banzai and Yahoo!7 wishes you all the best for London 2012, Emma - swim like a fish, cycle like Cadel and run like the wind!
- Australian women's triathlon team - no Snowsill
- 5 minutes with Emma Moffatt, Australian Olympic triathlete
- Should triathletes focus on core strength?
- Olympic swimmer Emily Seebohm's beauty secrets
Related Video: Triathlon Training - what is a wind trainer?