Name: Kenny Wallace
From: Gold Coast, QLD
Olympic event: K2 1000m (kayaking)
Number of Olympics competed in: Two
1. Best thing about being on the 2012 Olympic team: Being part of the BIGGER TEAM (The Australian team) and representing my country at the biggest sporting event in the world.
2.Career highlight so far: Winning Gold and Bronze at the Beijing Olympics.
3. What will you eat the night before your race? Something wholesome and not crappy foods. Probably something along the lines of some Beef with rice or pasta.
4. And once it's all over? I will tend to be on more of a liquid diet ;-) nah Kidding! I won't try to eat to much crap though. As I am not doing the amount of training that I had been doing my body doesn't need as much food. Really looking forward to a good english pub meal though. Maybe a good meat pie.5. Biggest tip for a beginner in your sport: Make sure your having fun and persist with it. Medals don't come easy!
6. Favourite motivational quote: Winners always want the ball when the game is on the line.
7. Song/artist that gets you pumped when training: Music that I can day dream away to. So I can imagine my racing or what I would be doing afterwards with my mates.
8. Any secret talents? That's why they are called 'secret' talents...
9. Celebrity you’d most like to meet: Not sure - maybe Cadel Evans.
10. Favourite Oakley product: Not wearing my sunnies on a really sunny day is like getting out of bed with your head not screwed on. Also probably my Oakley Boardies!Kenny Wallace is an Oakley athlete. Good luck from Banzai, Kenny!
- Triathlete Emma Jackson's favourite pre-race meal
- Drew Ginn shares his rowing tips
- GALLERY: Inspirational bodies of our Olympic hopefuls
- Natalie Cook explains the difference between indoor and beach volleyball
- 5 minutes with Emma Moffatt, Australian Olympic triathlete