Name: Drew Ginn
From: St Kilda, VIC
Olympic event: Mens Coxless Four (rowing)
Number of Olympics competed in: This will be my 4th Olympics
1. Best thing about being on the 2012 Olympic team: Having my family, wife and two kids here in London is very special to share it with them and being part of our Australian Four.
2.Career highlight so far: 1996 Olympics and rowing with the Oarsome Foursome and winning Gold. Athens Gold and Beijing Gold.
3. What will you eat the night before your race? Simple meal probably with some pasta and meat.
4. And once it's all over? I can't wait to get back to St Kilda to have beer and burgers with friends and family.5. Biggest tip for a beginner in your sport: Be prepared to work hard. Be coachable. Enjoy being part of a team.
6. Favourite motivational quote: If not now, when? If not me, who?
7. Song/artist that gets you pumped when training: I am not a big one for getting pumped up. So music would be cruise to stay relaxed and calm. Xavier Rudd, Let me be would be my choice.
8. Any secret talents? I sleep bloody well, not sure its a secret talent though.
9. Favourite Oakley product: Frog SkinsDrew Ginn is an Oakley athlete. Banzai will be on the sidelines cheering you and the boys to victory!
- Triathlete Emma Jackson's favourite motivational quote
- GALLERY: Inspirational bodies of our Olympic hopefuls
- Natalie Cook explains the difference between indoor and beach volleyball
- 5 minutes with Emma Moffatt, Australian Olympic triathlete