Name: Caroline Buchanan
From: Canberra, ACT
Olympic event: BMX Racing
Number of Olympics competed in: First Olympics (too young for Beijing!)
1. Best thing about being on the 2012 Olympic team: Being able to represent my country at the highest level possible and feeling apart of creating history and inspiring the next generation!
2. Career highlight so far: Winning my first BMX World Cup this year in Norway which also put me into first in the overall World Cup Ranking and overall World Ranking.
3. What will you eat the night before your race? I will stick to my usual boring clean diet nothing new I know that works.
4. And once it's all over? Definitely five McDonald's hash browns and a chocolate thick shake.5. Biggest tip for a beginner in your sport: For girls to race the boys, have fun, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice and dream big nothing is impossible.
6. Favourite motivational quote: The future belongs to those who believe in the power of their dreams!
7. Song/artist that gets you pumped when training: Bliss N Eso - Aussie Hip Hop.
8. Any secret talents? I'm not to bad a playing golf :)
9. Celebrity you’d most like to meet: Pink and Ryan Shecklar.
10. Favourite Oakley product: Mayhem Goggles with fire tint lens.Caroline Buchanan is an Oakley athlete. Banzai wishes you all the best for the Olympics, Caroline!
- Triathlete Emma Jackson's favourite pre-race meal
- Drew Ginn shares his rowing tips
- GALLERY: Inspirational bodies of our Olympic hopefuls
- Natalie Cook explains the difference between indoor and beach volleyball
- Caroline Buchanan explains BMX Racing